Britt Barrett- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor, Writer, Speaker
Born and raised in the Bay Area, Britt grew up exploring all the wonders of the golden state. She always felt deeply connected to nature and intrigued by its healing properties. In 2006, Britt began dealing with a series of health issues, and was subsequently diagnosed with an incurable chronic digestive disease. Refusing to accept that there was no solution, she scoured the internet for answers and even traveled to several countries searching for possible remedies. She discovered Ayurveda in 2009 - changing her diet and lifestyle dramatically to balance her body, mind and spirit. Within weeks she began seeing huge improvements to her health and well being, and after one year of following this dietary and lifestyle protocol, Britt was left with no trace or symptoms of her ailment. Inspired to improve the lives of others through sharing the life-changing outcomes of the practice, she studied for three years under Acharya Shunya (author of "Ayurveda Lifestyle Wisdom") to become an Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Wellness Counselor. Britt founded Daily Ayurveda in 2012, and now leads Ayurvedic retreats and corporate wellness workshops around the world.
"Brittany is a passionate, committed, focused and caring teacher, counselor, mentor & guide. She helped me with lifestyle, diet and other wellness changes and has made the shifts painless and sustainable for me. She is a miracle-worker." - Cris B
Background and Education:
- Attended Vedika Gurukula's Prestigious Three Year Specialists Diploma in Ayurveda Prevention Medicine & Community Health under Acharya Shunya from 2008-2011.
- Ayurvedic Pathology with world renowned Ayurvedic Doctors, Dr. Mahesh Sabade, and Dr. Abhijit Jinde
- Accredited by AAPNA (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America)
- Recognized by CAAM (California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine)
- Bestowed the advanced diploma of Ayurveda Ratna and conferred the title Title of of Arogya Bhishaja by Vedika Gurukula.
- Vedika Global's Certificate of Accomplishment in Ayurveda Nutrition and Science of Ayurvedic Cooking, taught by Master Chef, Sanjai Mathur