Britt Barrett- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor
Britt came to Ayurveda through her personal quest to seek natural healing from a chronic digestive disease. She discovered Ayurveda in 2009, and was fully cured soon after through following an Ayurvedic diet and lifestyle. She studied for three years at Vedika Global College of Ayurveda to become an Ayurvedic Lifestyle and Wellness Counselor. Britt founded Daily Ayurveda in 2012, and now leads Ayurvedic retreats and corporate wellness workshops around the world.
"Brittany is a passionate, committed, focused and caring teacher, counselor, mentor & guide. She helped me with lifestyle, diet and other wellness changes and has made the shifts painless and sustainable for me. She is a miracle-worker." - Cris B
Background and Education:
- Attended Vedika Gurukula's Prestigious Three Year Specialists Diploma in Ayurveda Prevention Medicine & Community Health from 2008-2011 .
- Ayurvedic Pathology with world renowned Ayurvedic Doctors, Dr. Mahesh Sabade, and Dr. Abhijit Jinde
- Accredited by AAPNA (Association of Ayurvedic Professionals of North America)
- Recognized by CAAM (California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine)
- Bestowed the advanced diploma of Ayurveda Ratna and conferred the title Title of of Arogya Bhishaja by Vedika Gurukula.
- Vedika Global's Certificate of Accomplishment in Ayurveda Nutrition and Science of Ayurvedic Cooking, taught by Master Chef, Sanjai Mathur