Ginger Lemon Turmeric Tonic
Ingredients: (serves 2)
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated turmeric
- 1 tablespoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon of raw honey
- 2.5 cups of water
- Boil the water with fresh ginger and fresh turmeric for 5 minutes.
- As the water is boiling, squeeze the juice from the lemon and remove the seeds.
- Pour the turmeric ginger hot water into 2 cups.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Once the tonic has cooled for 1 minute, you can add the raw honey. It is important to not add the honey right away as the medicinal value of the raw honey will dissipate when it gets too hot.